Hokkaido, the most northern of Japan’s main islands, is known for volcanoes, thermal hot springs and spectacular natural landscape.
Set against the backdrop of the majestic Mt. Yotei, an active volcano often likened to Japan’s famous Mt. Fuji, Niseko is one of Japan’s most popular and exciting ski holiday destinations.
On arrival into Hokkaido’s capital city of Sapporo, you will meet GAO Snow’s local representative for a private luxury transfer to Niseko. Your ski adventure starts as soon as you check-in to your accommodation and with four international standard ski four ski resorts – Annupuri, Higashiyama, Hirafu, and Hanazono, there is no time to stop!
Our flexible travel packages mean we can tailor your holiday to meet your requirements. You can choose from daily ski lessons and lift tickets or add a some luxury, adventure or local culture to your vacation with one of our GAO Signature Experiences.
- Enjoy 4 – 5 star accommodation, private transfers from Sapporo to Niseko with a professional local guide and access to a range of GAO Signature Experiences.
- This package includes accommodation in 4-5 star hotel, luxury apartment or private ski chalet. GAO recommends the following properties or contact us for more great options:
- Premium Accommodation – Ginsetsu, Gondola Chalet, Hana & Jo, Murasaki Chalet, Hilton Niseko Village
- Luxury Accommodation – Forrest Estate, Loft Niseko, Muse Niseko, Niseko Landmark Hotel, The Green Leaf Niseko Village
Terms & Conditions
* For full terms and conditions, pricing and further information please contact the GAO Snow team.