Rising from the beautiful Hakuba Valley, the Hakuba ski area boasts nine world class ski resorts and some of the highest snowfalls in the country.
With annual average snow levels exceeding 10 metres, it offers some of the best skiing and snowboarding holiday experiences in the world.
Only 1.5 hours from Tokyo on the high speed Shinkansen Bullet Train, Nagano – home of the 1998 Winter Olympics, will be the first stop on your Hakuba vacation. From there you will meet GAO Snow’s local representative for a private luxury transfer to Hakuba.
On arrival into Hakuba, you will check into your hotel in the central ski village of Echoland, Happo or Wadano which will be your base for the you winter holiday adventures.
Our flexible travel packages mean we can tailor your holiday to meet your requirements. You can choose from daily ski lessons and lift tickets or add a some luxury, adventure or local culture to your vacation with one of our GAO Signature Experiences.
- Enjoy 4 – 5 star accommodation, private transfers from Nagano to Hakuba with a professional local guide and access to a range of GAO Signature Experiences.
- This package includes accommodation in 4-5 star hotel, luxury apartment or private ski chalet. GAO recommends the following properties or contact us for more great options:
- Premium Accommodation – Aqua Alpine Hakuba, Goryukan Hotel, Hotel Mominoki, Maki Cottage, La Neige Honkan, Phoneix Hotel
- Luxury Accommodation – Alpine Azumi, Ecoland Luxury Apartments, Hakuba Grand Apartments, Hakuba Mountain Apartments, Koharu Resort Hotel and Suites, La Neige Higashikan, Phoneix Chalets, Sky Park Happo, Yuki-ki Lodge
Terms & Conditions
* For full terms and conditions, pricing and further information please contact the GAO Snow team.