Surrounded by majestic snow-capped mountains, world-class ski resorts and pristine alpine lakes, the natural beauty of Wanaka creates a unique setting for an unforgettable winter holiday.
On arrival at Queenstown Airport, your GAO Snow driver/guide will transfer you by private vehicle to your 5-Star accommodation in Wanaka. On your first night you will be treated to a gourmet 3-course meal to welcome you to the region.
While Wanaka provides an intimate and more local New Zealand holiday experience, the nearby ski resorts of Cardrona and Treble Cone boast some of the southern hemisphere’s best skiing. From family friendly runs to untouched back- country powder, there is something for everyone. Your GAO Snow guide will take you up the mountains for two days of snow adventure.
Off the slopes and out of the lodge, you will also have the opportunity to experience the region’s other offerings, with your GAO Signature Tour Experience. Try out New Zealand’s famous adventure activities including jet boating or bungy jumping, or for the less adventurous travellers, gourmet food and wine trails, guided nature tours and day spas will help you relax and unwind.
Contact GAO Snow today for more information & a custom itinerary for your holiday of a lifetime.
4 Days / 3 Nights
- Adult: $3,988/pp
- Child: $3,788/pp
- Luxurious 5 star accommodation.
- Private daily transfers.
- A professional language driver/guide.
- Snow clothing & equipment rental.
- Daily breakfasts, & one gourmet dinner.
- Two GAO Signature Snow Experiences*
- One GAO Signature Tour Experience*
- Relax and enjoy 5 star accommodation
- Unique accommodation experience, such as Riverrun Lodge (children unfortunately not allowed), or Wanaka Haven for the whole family.
- Enjoy vast open spaces, spectacular mountain views, fine food & wine, & exceptional hospitality.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices quoted in NZD, per person. For full terms and conditions, pricing and further information please contact the GAO Snow team.