Surrounded by majestic snow-capped mountains, world-class ski resorts and pristine alpine lakes, the natural beauty of Wanaka creates a unique setting for an unforgettable winter holiday.
An easy one-hour drive from the bustling city of Queenstown, the serene lakeside township offers the perfect destination for those looking to escape the crowds and immerse themselves in nature.
While Wanaka provides an intimate and more local New Zealand holiday experience, the nearby ski resorts of Cadrona and Treble Cone boast some of the southern hemisphere’s best skiing. From family friendly runs to untouched back-country powder, there is something for everyone.
Off the slopes, experience the region’s famous adventure activities including jet boating or bungy jumping. For the less adventurous travellers, gourmet food and wine trails, guided nature tours and day spas will help you relax and unwind.
From the most dedicated ski enthusiasts to the first time snow tourist, we create unforgettable experiences in New Zealand. Explore our range of luxury snow holiday packages or contact the GAO Snow Travel team and let us create a tailor-made experience just for you.
4 Days / 3 Nights
- Premium $3,788/pp
- Luxury $3,988/pp
- Private daily coach service (including airport arrival and departure transfers)
- A professional GAO snow concierge/driver guide
- Snow clothing and equipment rental
- One standard GAO Signature Snow Experience at Cardrona
- One standard GAO Signature Snow Experience at Treble Cone
- The choice of one standard GAO Signature Touring Experience
- Accommodation in a 4 or 5 star apartment/hotel in the lakeside township of Wanaka
- Comfortable, well located 4-star accommodation
- Such as lakeside retreat Edgewater Resort
- or Lakeside Apartments within the quaint township
Terms & Conditions
*Based on off-peak NZD retail prices and valid for up to 4 guests (twin share). GAO snow can provide pricing for 2-12 guests on request. Off-peak period is June and September, peak period is July to August. Exact dates may vary between resorts. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance and other costs not indicated above.