Enjoy a snow holiday in the heart of the Australian Alps, at the base of Australia’s highest mountain – Mt Kosciuszko. Located south west of Sydney in the Snowy Mountains, Thredbo Alpine Resort is one of the most picturesque ski resorts in Australia.
Enroute to the Snow Mountains, you will travel via Canberra (Australia’s capital) or the spectacular Grand Pacific Drive and the coastal city of Wollongong before heading inland through the beautiful New South Wales countryside to the lakeside ski town of Jindabyne.
If a private charter flight or helicopter transfer is more your style, GAO Snow can arrange private air transfers which will take you directly to the Snowy Mountains.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the Thredbo village at the base of the ski resort, or nearby at Lake Crackenback resort, you can sit back and relax while GAO Snow’s snow concierge takes care of all your needs.
To help you experience the perfect Australian winter holiday, choose from GAO Snow’s Signature snow and touring experiences. From private ski lessons and backcountry snow tours to horseback riding and gourmet food tours, we can develop a personalised program to ensure you have an unforgettable snow vacation.
3 Day / 2 Nights
- Adult: $2,988/pp
- Child: $2,788/pp
- Luxurious 5 star accommodation.
- Private return transfers Sydney – Thredbo.
- A professional language driver/guide.
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service.
- Snow clothing & equipment rental.
- One GAO Signature Snow Experience*
- One GAO Signature Tour Experience*
- Enjoy luxury 5-Star accomodation
- Dependent on availability and requirements
- Such as Rockpool Lodge, or Sequioa Apartments
Terms & Conditions
*Pricing in AUD, per person. For full terms and conditions, pricing and further information please contact the GAO Snow team.