Enjoy a snow holiday in the heart of the Australian Alps, at the base of Australia’s highest mountain – Mt Kosciuszko. Located south west of Sydney in the Snowy Mountains, Thredbo Alpine Resort is one of the most picturesque ski resorts in Australia.
Enroute to the Snow Mountains, you will travel via Canberra (Australia’s capital) or the spectacular Grand Pacific Drive and the coastal city of Wollongong before heading inland through the beautiful New South Wales countryside to the lakeside ski town of Jindabyne.
If a private charter flight or helicopter transfer is more your style, GAO Snow can arrange private air transfers which will take you directly to the Snowy Mountains.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the Thredbo village at the base of the ski resort, or nearby at Lake Crackenback resort, you can sit back and relax while GAO Snow’s snow concierge takes care of all your needs.
To help you experience the perfect Australian winter holiday, choose from GAO Snow’s Signature snow and touring experiences. From private ski lessons and backcountry snow tours to horseback riding and gourmet food tours, we can develop a personalised program to ensure you have an unforgettable snow vacation.
3 Day / 2 Nights
- Premium $1,988*pp
- Luxury $2,488*pp
- Private return transfers from Sydney or Canberra – Thredbo
- A professional GAO snow concierge/driver guide
- The choice of one GAO Signature Touring Experience
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service
- Snow clothing and equipment rental
- The choice of one GAO Signature Snow Experience
- Accommodation in a 4 or 5 star apartment/hotel at the resort or nearby Lake Crackenback Resort*
- This package includes accommodation in 4-5 star hotel, luxury apartment or private ski chalet. GAO recommends the following properties or contact us for more great options:
- Premium Accommodation – Sequoia Apartments, The Denman, Thredbo Alpine Hotel
- Luxury Accommodation – Rockpool Lodge, Lake Crakenback Resort & Spa, Ski In Ski Out Chalets
Terms & Conditions
* Based on off-peak AUD retail prices and valid for up to 4 guests (twin share). GAO snow can provide pricing for 2-12 guests on request. Off-peak period is June and September, peak period is July to August. Exact dates may vary between resorts. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance and other costs not indicated above.