Overlooking Lake Wakatipu at the base of the majestic Remarkables mountain range, Queenstown is renowned for being the adventure capital of New Zealand. Ever year from June to October the region transforms into a winter wonderland with snow-capped mountains providing some of the southern hemisphere’s best ski holiday experiences.
A short drive from Queenstown are Coronet Peak and The Remarkables, two world-class ski resorts boasting perfectly groomed run, great off-piste terrain and spectacular views. Further north, the Cardrona Ski Resort also offers diverse ski experiences, a family friendly atmosphere and is easily accessible from Queenstown.
You can’t beat New Zealand for its diversity of off-mountain activities. Experience the thrill of jet boating or bungy jumping, indulge the senses on a gourmet food and wine tour, or relax and soak in the natural beauty at one of the local day spas.
A thriving cosmopolitan city, Queenstown has everything you would expect from an international holiday destination. From local shopping and gourmet dining to fun family activities, there is something for everyone. It is also the perfect place to experience New Zealand’s vibrant and unique après ski culture.
From the most dedicated ski enthusiasts to the first time snow tourist, we create unforgettable experiences in New Zealand. Explore our range of luxury snow holiday packages or contact the GAO Snow Travel team and let us create a tailor-made experience just for you.
4 Days / 3 Nights
- Premium $2,988*pp
- Luxury $3,388*pp
- Private daily coach service (including airport arrival/departure transfers)
- A professional GAO Snow Concierge/driver guide
- Snow clothing and equipment rental
- One standard GAO Signature Snow Experience at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables
- One standard GAO Signature Snow Experience at Cardrona
- The choice of one stan dard GAO Signature Touring Experience
- Accommodation in a 4 or 5 star apartment/hotel in the heart of Queenstown or the shores of Lake Wakatipu
- GAO Snow can arrange daily breakfasts; lunch/dinner bookings; additional touring and snow experiences; private plane/helicopter skiing/tours; hotel bookings; and activities in your departure/arrival city on request.
Terms & Conditions
* Based on off-peak NZD retail prices and valid for up to 4 guests (twin share). GAO snow can provide pricing for 2-12 guests on request. Off-peak period is June and September, peak period is July to August. Exact dates may vary between resorts. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance and other costs not indicated above.