Join GAO Snow for a private luxury ski tour to Perisher, Australia’s largest ski resort. An easy 5-6 hour drive from Sydney, Perisher is a snow holiday paradise with 4 inter-linked ski resorts, 50 ski lifts, quaint alpine villages and some of the most beautiful scenery in Australia.
Your tour starts with a warm Aussie welcome from our friendly snow concierge before setting out for the Snowy Mountains. Travelling from Sydney, we head in-land through the Australian countryside or along the scenic south coast of NSW. After travelling via Canberra (Australia’s capital) we visit the townships of Cooma and Jindabyne, the gateway to the Australian Alps.
If air travel is more your style, Canberra Airport is only 2.5 hours drive from Perisher or fly directly into the Snowy Mountains with a private charter flight or helicopter.
GAO Snow’s flexible tours let you choose from a range of luxury accommodation including on-mountain hotels/chalets at Perisher or lakeside resorts at Lake Crackenback and Jindabyne. Customise your tour with GAO Snow’s Signature Experiences, from food and wine experiences, private ski lessons or luxurious spa treatments they will make for an unforgettable snow holiday!
3 Days & 2 Nights
- Premium $1,988*pp
- Luxury $2,488*pp
- Private return transfers from Sydney or Canberra – Perisher
- Professional GAO snow concierge/driver guide
- Choice of one GAO Signature Touring Experience
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service
- Premium snow clothing and equipment rental
- Choice of one GAO Signature Snow Experience
- Accommodation in a 4 or 5 star apartment/hotel at the resort, nearby Jindabyne or Lake Crackenback Resort*
- This package includes accommodation in 4-5 star hotel, luxury apartment or private ski chalet. GAO recommends the following properties or contact us for more great options:
- Premium Accommodation – The Man From Snowy River Hotel, Perisher Ski Resort, Oak & Barrel Jindabyne
- Luxury Accommodation – Marritz Hotel, The Stables Perisher, Lake Crakenback Resort & Spa, Ski In Ski Out Chalets
Terms & Conditions
* Based on off-peak AUD retail prices and valid for up to 4 guests (twin share). GAO snow can provide pricing for 2-12 guests on request. Off-peak period is June and September, peak period is July to August. Exact dates may vary between resorts. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance and other costs not indicated above.