Join GAO Snow for a private luxury ski tour to Perisher, Australia’s largest ski resort. An easy 5-6 hour drive from Sydney, Perisher is a snow holiday paradise with 4 inter-linked ski resorts, 50 ski lifts, quaint alpine villages and some of the most beautiful scenery in Australia.
Your tour starts with a warm Aussie welcome from our friendly snow concierge before setting out for the Snowy Mountains. Travelling from Sydney, we head in-land through the Australian countryside or along the scenic south coast of NSW. After travelling via Canberra (Australia’s capital) we visit the townships of Cooma and Jindabyne, the gateway to the Australian Alps.
If air travel is more your style, Canberra Airport is only 2.5 hours drive from Perisher or fly directly into the Snowy Mountains with a private charter flight or helicopter.
GAO Snow’s flexible tours let you choose from a range of luxury accommodation including on-mountain hotels/chalets at Perisher or lakeside resorts at Lake Crackenback and Jindabyne. Customise your tour with GAO Snow’s Signature Experiences, from food and wine experiences, private ski lessons or luxurious spa treatments they will make for an unforgettable snow holiday!
3 Days & 2 Nights
- Adult: $2,988/pp
- Child: $2,788/pp
- Luxurious 4.5-5 star accommodation.
- Private return transfers Sydney – Perisher.
- A professional language driver/guide.
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service.
- Snow clothing & equipment rental.
- One GAO Signature Snow Experience*
- One GAO Signature Tour Experience*
- Enjoy luxury 5-Star accomodation
- Dependent on availability and requirements
- Stay in Perisher Valley, or at nearby Lake Crackenback Resort
Terms & Conditions
*Pricing in AUD, per person. For full terms and conditions, pricing and further information please contact the GAO Snow team.