Mount Hotham has a reputation for its steep pistes and great back-country terrain making it a top destination for advanced skiers. With plenty of other activities on offer, it is also a great destination for less adventurous snow tourists.
Mount Hotham also has its own airport, allowing you to charter a flight and fly directly to the resort from anywhere in Australia.
Take the journey with GAO Snow and experience everything that Mt Hotham, and country Victoria has to offer. Guided by your snow concierge, you will also have the chance to stop in the Australian Countryside for a unique GAO Signature Tour Experience on your way to Mt Hotham.
Your GAO Signature Snow experience will allow you to bring out the best of your skiing ability with a private ski lesson. Alternatively, if skiing is not your game, Mt Hotham have plenty of unique snow activities on offer, such as snow-tubing, sled dog tours, and snowmobiling.
Contact GAO Snow today for more information & a custom itinerary for your holiday of a lifetime.
3 Days & 2 Nights
- Adult: $2,988/pp
- Child: $2,788/pp
- Luxurious 4.5-5 star accommodation.
- Private return transfers Melbourne – Mt Hotham.
- A professional language driver/guide.
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service.
- Snow clothing & equipment rental.
- One GAO Signature Snow Experience*
- One GAO Signature Tour Experience*
- Enjoy luxury 4.5/5-Star accomodation
- Dependent on availability and requirements
- Stay in the heart of Hotham Village, or in the charming nearby village of Dinner Plain
Terms & Conditions
*Pricing in AUD, per person. For full terms and conditions, pricing and further information please contact the GAO Snow team.