Mount Hotham has a reputation for its steep pistes and great back-country terrain making it a top destination for advanced skiers. With plenty of other activities on offer, it is also a great destination for less adventurous snow tourists.
Mount Hotham also has its own airport, allowing you to charter a flight and fly directly to the resort from anywhere in Australia.
Take the journey with GAO Snow and experience everything that Mt Hotham, and country Victoria has to offer. Guided by your snow concierge, you will also have the chance to stop in the Australian Countryside for a unique GAO Signature Tour Experience on your way to Mt Hotham.
Your GAO Signature Snow experience will allow you to bring out the best of your skiing ability with a private ski lesson. Alternatively, if skiing is not your game, Mt Hotham have plenty of unique snow activities on offer, such as snow-tubing, sled dog tours, and snowmobiling.
Contact GAO Snow today for more information & a custom itinerary for your holiday of a lifetime.
3 Days & 2 Nights
- Premium $1,988*pp
- Luxury $2,488*pp
- Private return transfers from Melbourne – Hotham
- A professional GAO snow concierge/driver guide
- The choice of one GAO Signature Touring Experience
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service
- Snow clothing and equipment rental
- The choice of one GAO Signature Snow Experience
- Accommodation in a 4 or 5 star apartment/hotel in the heart of the resort village
- Enjoy luxury 4.5/5-Star accomodation
- Dependent on availability and requirements
- Stay in the heart of Hotham Village, or in the charming nearby village of Dinner Plain
Terms & Conditions
* Based on off-peak AUD retail prices and valid for up to 4 guests (twin share). GAO snow can provide pricing for 2-12 guests on request. Off-peak period is June and September, peak period is July to August. Exact dates may vary between resorts. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance and other costs not indicated above.