Mount Buller’s proximity to Melbourne makes it one of the most accessible resorts in Australia and it is home to a huge range of ski in/ski out accommodation, trendy bars and quality restaurants.
GAO Snow will take you there to experience the most of the ski fields with a variety of snow experiences available to you depending on your tastes and interests. Enroute to Mt Buller you will pass through the famous Yarra Valley wine region and the quaint township of Mansfield which are perfect places to stop for your GAO Signature Tour Experience and enjoy some truly unique Australian tourism experiences.
Contact GAO Snow today for more information & a custom itinerary for your holiday of a lifetime.
3 Day / 2 Nights
- Premium $1,988*pp
- Luxury $2,488*pp
- Private return transfers from Melbourne – Mt Buller
- A professional GAO snow concierge/driver guide
- The choice of one GAO Signature Touring Experience
- Resort entry, parking and shuttle service
- Snow clothing and equipment rental
- Th choice of one GAO Signature Snow Experience
- Accommodation in a 4 or 5 star apartment/hotel in the heart of the resort village
- Enjoy luxury 4 or 5 Star accomodation
- Lodge, Apartment or Hotels available
- Dependent on availability and requirements
Terms & Conditions
* Based on off-peak AUD retail prices and valid for up to 4 guests (twin share). GAO snow can provide pricing for 2-12 guests on request. Off-peak period is June and September, peak period is July to August. Exact dates may vary between resorts. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance and other costs not indicated above.