Are you looking for a unique summer camp for your Children this year? What about a summer camp in the snow?
GAO Snow, an international ski travel specialist focused, is offering an exclusive opportunity for you to join our 2016 New Zealand Ski Camp. Join us on this 7 day / 6 night exclusive ski camp set in the beautiful lakeside township of Wanaka on the South Island of New Zealand.
From the 8 – 14 August, GAO Snow is offering your family the chance to join this fully guided ski camp which includes 4 days of intensive ski coaching with international qualified ski instructors, family accommodation in a 4.5 star lakeside resort and access to GAO Snow’s signature experiences.
Whether your kids are training to be the next Olympic champion with the dreams of competing at the Beijing 2022 Winter Games or you are simply looking for an exciting and educational family holiday where you can take your skiing to the next level, our flexible tour program can be tailored to meet your needs.
While your kids spend the day on the slope with our fully qualified ski instructors or coaches, parents can either accompany them to the ski resort and spend the day on the slopes or choose from a range of optional daily tour programs. Optional day tour programs include food and wine tours, spa treatments, boat cruises on lake Wakatipu or scenic helicopter flights allowing you to experience all that a New Zealand holiday has to offer.
NEW ZEALAND SKI CAMP HIGHLIGHTS
- Enjoy a unique New Zealand ski holiday experience
- 4 Days of intensive ski coaching for your kids (more than 15 hours)
- Personalised service from an experienced GAO Snow concierge
- Engage with the friendly local people and learn about the local customs and culture
- Full safety briefing and equipment
- Optional education experiences and study tour programs
- 3 group dinners including local cuisine and lunch during any full day activity/ optional program
- Optional tour programs for parents
NEW ZEALAND SKI CAMP ITINERARY
Day One / Monday 8 August: Travel Day
Arrive into Queenstown Airport, meet you GAO Snow guide and transfer to your accommodation in Wanaka (1 hour) before enjoying a welcome dinner.
Day Two/ Tuesday 9 August: Cardrona
You first day on the ski slopes will start with a safety briefing from GAO Snow and the ski resort staff to explain the New Zealand ski rules and safety requirements before enjoying your private ski /snowboard lesson.
Day Three / Wednesday 10 August: Cardrona
Enjoy a full day private ski lesson/coaching at Cardrona (6 hours) or a half day private lesson and an afternoon of free time to explore the resort.
Day Four / Thursday 11 August: Queenstown / Wanaka
Today is a rest day off the slopes giving you and your kids the chance to do some sightseeing and activities around Wanaka and Queenstown.
Day Five / Friday 12 August: Treble Cone
Today we will visit the Treble Cone Ski resort where you kids will join a full day private ski lesson/coaching 5 hours) or a half day private lesson and an afternoon of free time to explore the resort.
Day Six / Saturday 13 August: Treble Cone
Enjoy another full day private ski lesson/coaching at Treble Cone (5 hours) or a half day private lesson and an afternoon of free time to explore the resort.
Day Seven / Sunday 14 August: Queenstown
The last day of your tour, you will have free time with your kids to explore the local tourist attractions and undertake some optional tours before GAO Snow will organise a transfer to Queenstown airport for your departure flight.
7 Days / 6 Nights
This fully guided ski camp includes six nights accommodation including daily breakfast, daily group transfers from Wanaka to the ski resorts, two GAO Snow staff members (One Chinese speaking guide and one GAO Snow concierge), daily private ski coaching for your children and access to GAO Snow optional tours activities for the parents. *
Guests will stay at the 4.5 star Edgewater Resort in Lake Wanaka in a 2 bedroom Apartment including a daily buffet breakfast. (This package is based on two adults and one child. Pricing for additional children can be supplied on request). *
Terms & Conditions
* This program is for children aged 8 – 17 years of age. This package does not include air tickets or tourist visa arrangement however GAO Snow can provide introductions to travel agents in China to assist with these services. A minimum of 6 guests (2 families) will be required before this tour will proceed. For all other terms and conditions, detailed pricing/ optional tours and other enquiries please contact GAO Snow for more information.